Despite all the tinkering with pension legislation by successive governments, they are still one of the most tax-efficient ways to save for your retirement. Our main offering is the Chelsea Pension Account.
The Chelsea Pension Account is a pension that accepts transfers of existing personal pensions, including those containing Protected Rights, lump sums (minimum £5,000) and monthly savings (minimum £250) – all at no initial cost.
It has been designed for clients with more than £50,000 worth of assets (in ISAs, Investment Funds and/or pensions) in the Chelsea FundStore, powered by Cofunds, and people new to Chelsea who invest or transfer the equivalent of £50,000 to the Chelsea Pension Account. All you will pay is the annual management charge of the funds chosen, which means more of your pension working for you and less taken in fees.
Why choose the Chelsea Pension Account?
- NO set-up fee
- NO contribution fees
- NO inactivity fee
- NO annual wrapper fee
- 0% initial charges on all funds, saving you up to 5.5%
- 0% charge for switching between funds
- Ability to consolidate – you may have personal pensions with more than one provider
- Access to more than 1,700 funds on the Chelsea FundStore
- Opportunity to invest in the Chelsea Easy Retirement Portfolios – carefully constructed by our research team
- Access to the Chelsea Fund Review – commentary on funds held by you on the Chelsea FundStore with Buy/ Hold/ Switch recommendations.
- A half-yearly statement detailing all your holdings held with Chelsea – your pension, Investment ISAs and non-ISA fund investments – enabling you to keep track of your funds more easily, plus a review of each of the funds you hold.
Chelsea Easy Retirement Portfolios
The Chelsea Easy Retirement Portfolios take the hassle out of pension investing for you. We’ve researched the investment market and created four ready-made portfolios from which you can choose. They can be held within the Chelsea Pensions Account, the Chelsea Flexible Retirement Plan or even outside a pension wrapper if you want to be able to access part of your retirement savings earlier than would be possible with a pension.