The Chelsea Service Charter
- We will discount initial charges on Investment ISAs
- We will not charge you to switch your funds
- Any income earned on your fund will be reinvested for free
- We will research funds and give them risk-ratings to help you make your investment decisions
- You will have access to a team of experienced, friendly staff to answer your queries
- We will provide secure online trading as well as telephone and postal dealing
- We will provide a regular Viewpoint magazine covering fund research, guidance and articles
- You will receive a monthly e-Viewpoint news letter with market, industry and fund updates
- You will receive one valuation statement for your entire portfolio every six months and a consolidated tax voucher in may each year for investments outside your ISA
Chelsea's social media
Why does Chelsea Financial Services use social media?
Our Twitter and Facebook accounts are simply another way for us to share information with our clients, industry contacts and journalists. We use Youtube to host filmed interviews we undertake with fund managers, as well as educational recordings we believe will be of use to our clients.
Benefits of following Chelsea on social media
- Share and discuss valuable investment insight and opinion.
- Receive commentary on developments in the fund management industry both regarding investments and regulation.
- Keep up-to-date with our independent fund research.
- Get to know the Chelsea Team with less formal information on new recruits, charity work and even our hobbies.
Information and views, NOT advice
As with our service and newsletters, any comments, posts or interviews on our social media sites are NOT investment advice. Whilst we may draw attention to certain investment products we cannot know which of them, if any, is best for your particular circumstances and must leave that judgement to you. Chelsea Financial Services offers a direct offer/execution-only service. If you require individual investment guidance you should seek expert advice.
Please note that the Twitter and Facebook pages will be monitored during office hours only, and as we are a small company, we may not be able to respond immediately. You will not be able to make any transactions on our Twitter or Facebook accounts so if you wish to do so or have any service queries, please contact our helpdesk on 020 7384 7300 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and Privacy
For your own security, you should never give any personal or account information on any of our social media sites and we will never ask you to do so. For information on the privacy policies of both Twitter and Facebook, please go to their websites.
Chelsea Financial Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.